Purchasing blog reviews is becoming a part of the overall Internet marketing mix, albeit a controversial one. There are many reasons buying reviews on blogs can be beneficial; such as building brand awareness, social media marketing and when trying to get an honest review from a blogger, testing to see how bloggers or target demographics view your service or product for a substantially lower cost than running a market research group.
For search marketers however, we have to admit that the number one reason to purchase reviews from bloggers (via money, incentives or gifts) is to gain links.
Not only do blog reviews represent an easy way to purchase links to a site, but they also can result in multiple links from each review and the possibility of roadblocking certain keyterm results. As an example, if your company targets a niche industry keyterm, it is possible to use blog reviews and a mix of social media profiles from authority sites to own the search results, pushing your competition off the front page or taking up 40% or more of the front page realty.
Using SEO Hunts Blog Review Services. If you don’t have the time or patience to contact and negotiate with a blogger directly, using SEO Hunts Blog Review Service is your logical alternative. You can buy hundreds of blog reviews without the hassle of contacting bloggers.
You can have multiple kind of blog reviews based on the requirement.
- Review – Benefits Only: A benefits only review is a review of your company/website in which you want the blogger to write a post that focuses only on the benefits of your service/website etc.
- Review – Full Critique: A full critique review is a review of your company/website in which you want the blogger to write a post that provides critique of your website/business etc. This type of review is especially helpful when you are asking an expert such as an SEO consultant to review your website and give advice on how to improve it, or if you are trying to get feedback about a particular product/service.
- Article – Here you can get the blogger to write an article about whatever subject you request. For example you could ask bloggers to write an article about a keyword/subject related to your business. Articles are a great option for those concerned about FTC regulations regarding endorsements in blog posts. Instead of writing a review about your company they are simply writing an article about a particular subject and including links to your site (without endorsing your company/website)
- Content Rewrite – A content rewrite is where you provide an article (or some other type of content) that you want the blogger to rewrite and post on their blog. The advantage of having a blogger rewrite a piece of content versus writing it from scratch is that you will get higher quality articles since the blogger is given better direction. It is much easier for a blogger to rewrite an article then it is to write one from scratch, especially for topics that they may not be familiar with.
- Content Repost – A content Repost is where you provide an Article/Press Release/Advertisement (or some other type of content) that you want the blogger to repost on their blogs exactly as it was written (Make sure that the content contains your required links). This is especially good for distributing press releases or promotions where it is important that the content be worded correctly. It however is not recommended for SEO link building since duplicating content on every blog that re-posts your content will reduce the effectiveness of the links coming from those posts.